Dr. Karin Stumpf is an expert and long-time consultant dealing with change situations. For over 20 years she supports and advises executives - not only theoretically and conceptually but also in real-life execution. Karin focuses on the management of organizational changes to improve business efficiency and effectiveness.
She is French-German and fluent in French, German and English.
Professional Background of Karin Stumpf
- Since 2003 managing director of the consulting firm Acrasio
- Previously at McKinsey, Deloitte Consulting, Denkstatt
- Author of several books including Leading Business Change
Education of Karin Stumpf
- Natural Science Studies ETH, Switzerland
- Dr. in Economics, Switzerland
- MBA, Austria and USA
- Master in Organizational Psychology, Germany